Wright's Copper Cream can easily clean and restore the color and shine on your copper cookware and other fine copper. Fast-acting and odor-free, Wright's Copper Cream erases the discoloration caused by high heat or food spills. It's easy to apply, rinses off completely, and is gentle enough for everyday use.
- RESTORE - Bring your copper back to its original beauty by erasing the discoloration
- PROTECT - Leave behind a protective coating which prevents tarnish
- SAFE - Mild formula allows safe use on jewelry with diamonds or gemstones
- LONG-LASTING SHINE - Formulated with the finest ingredients that keeps your copper and other metals beautiful for years to come
- USE ON - Mugs, pots, pans, sinks, doorknobs and other copper pieces around your home
Size: 8 oz.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Rinse copper in warm water.
- Rub directly onto copper using the enclosed sponge or clean cloth.
- Rinse with water, then dry and buff using a clean, soft cloth.
Do not use on lacquered surfaces.
Does this have oxalic acid?
No, it does not.
Will this product clean off water stains from copper?
Is it safe to use on copper pipes?
Yes, if they are not lacquered.
Is this food safe?
Yes, once the product has been rinsed off.